Director of Marketing
Greetabl is growing quickly and looking for a Director of Marketing to lead and execute our customer acquisition and retention strategy. You will be a leader on our team and work with a small but amazing group of team members in a fast-paced environment. This role requires both analytical rigor and creativity in solving problems and identifying opportunities along with incredible energy and a will to win. The ability and desire to be hands-on in execution is critical.
The right candidates will be passionate about driving growth through data and understanding the customer journey and love to geek out on attribution.
- Identify, implement, and optimize repeatable and scalable customer acquisition funnels.
- Drive lifetime value through customer segmentation and retention strategies.
- Collaborate with Brand team to create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans to achieve business objectives.
- Seek out and test new advertising channels.
- Own key metrics (CAC, Revenue, ROAS, etc) across all paid and organic campaigns.
- Deliver constructive and analytical feedback to Content and Product teams to foster continued improvement.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure accurate revenue and profit attributions for each channel.
- Lead, manage, hold accountable, and celebrate direct reports as well as assist in the vision and recruiting of the Growth Marketing team.
- Contribute in any other way you can to the team’s success.
- 4+ years of growth marketing and customer acquisition experience, ideally in a performance marketing oriented start-up with a focus on CAC and ROAS.
- A proven track record of planning and executing marketing campaigns across many diverse channels.
- Able to use data gathered from your experiments to develop numerically-supported conclusions and the ability to deftly communicate them across the company.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel and the Google suite (BI tools a plus).
- Positive, organized, hard working, and comfortable in a startup environment.
- Possess a knack for creative problem solving while being informed by data.
- Perseverance and a willingness to try new things and find a way around (or through) obstacles.
- Not afraid to challenge traditional marketing playbooks or figure out clever ways of testing ideas.
Greetabl is growing quickly in a huge market that's ripe for disruption. We invest in our people and our product, and we love the feeling of hard work paying off.
If you join Team Greetabl, you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a business and to accelerate your career.
- A competitive salary/equity package and health benefits.
- A generous holiday and vacation policy (and the encouragement to enjoy it!)
- Everything you need to succeed in a healthy, positive team environment, including a beautiful new iMac, automatic sit/stand desks, and Summer Fridays!