Digital Marketing Manager
Greetabl is growing quickly and looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help acquire and retain customers in profitable and scalable ways. This is a highly demanding role that requires a rare combination of analytical and creative skills as well as a ton of energy. Outstanding performance in this position will be like rocket fuel for your career.
The right candidates take pride in their outstanding work ethic and will be up for a major challenge.
- Execute the day-to-day management, measurement, and optimization of paid acquisition campaigns across the customer journey to meet CPA targets by customer segment (Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Outbrain, etc).
- Create and optimize landing pages for distribution across paid and organic campaigns using Unbounce.
- Create and optimize onsite communications for paid and organic campaigns using Justuno.
- Collaborate with Content team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Find and communicate high potential keywords for SEM and SEO opportunities.
- Capture, process, organize, and review growth ideas resulting from regular team brainstorms focusing on uncovering new scalable acquisition opportunities.
- Dig into any other area of our online marketing efforts where you can make a positive contribution.
- An insatiable appetite for learning that’s only dwarfed by your desire to execute and produce results.
- Degree in Marketing or related field with strong quantitative coursework/experience; or quantitative fields such as Finance, Economics, and Mathematics.
- At least two years full time work experience in a relevant role.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel, and an appetite for both rigorous data analysis and creative problem solving.
- Superb communication skills with the clear ability to persuade.
- A firm understanding of the Greetabl brand and an appreciation for the concept of brand.
- A willingness to tackle big, impactful, and sometimes ambiguous projects with a positive attitude.
- Diligence and intellectual honesty in analysis and follow through.
- Coachable, naturally detail-oriented, highly organized.
Greetabl is growing quickly in a huge market that's ripe for disruption. We invest in our people and our product, and we love the feeling of hard work paying off.
If you join Team Greetabl, you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a business and to accelerate your career.
- A competitive salary/equity package and health benefits.
- A generous holiday and vacation policy (and the encouragement to enjoy it!)
- Everything you need to succeed in a healthy, positive team environment, including a beautiful new iMac, automatic sit/stand desks, and Summer Fridays!